To become a member of the Entrepreneurial Chartered Accountants of Calgary, you must be a Chartered Professional Accountant (or one of the legacy designations of Certified General Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant) in good standing with CPA Alberta. This is from our bylaws:
Any person being a designated member in good standing of the Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta or other legacy organizations recognized under Regulated Accounting Professions Act or successor legislations, may become a member upon payment of the fee.
Payment in full is required upon making your membership application. We verify applicant standing with CPA Alberta before membership is approved. We will refund your payment is your membership is not approved.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Membership is based on a calendar year and renews annually on January 1st.
- Individual Annual Membership:
- $130.00 per year plus GST (one CPA, non-transferable)
- Multi-CPA Firm Annual Membership:
- $230.00 (up to 2 members) per year plus GST (2 CPAs working in the same firm, non transferable)
- $330.00 (up to 3 members) per year plus GST (3 CPAs working in the same firm, non transferable)
- $430.00 (up to 4 members) per year plus GST (4 CPAs working in the same firm, non transferable)
- $530.00 (up to 5 members) per year plus GST (5 CPAs working in the same firm, non transferable)
- If your firm has more than 5 people who wish to join the ECPAC, please contact the ECPAC President - contact information available on website.
MEMBER REGISTRATION FOR SESSIONS
Members register to attend and pay for sessions online after logging in to this website. When registering themselves, members may register up to 2 guests per event. If a member wishes to add a guest after they themselves are registered, then the member must contact the ECPAC Administrator.
GUEST IN-PERSON LUNCHEON SESSION ATTENDANCE
We welcome non-members to participate in our noontime in-person sessions as guests. Guests are limited to attending 2 sessions per calendar year of either type (in-person or online). Only members can register up to 2 non-members for these sessions and they should register and pay for their guest(s) at the same time they register themselves.
To register as an in-person guest please contact a member. Alternatively please contact the ECPAC Administrator or a member of the Board of Directors who will happily organize your attendance as a guest.
GUEST ONLINE SESSION ATTENDANCE
Guests are able to register through an ECPAC member for any on-line zoom sessions that we host. Guests are limited to attend only 2 sessions per calendar year of either type (in-person or online).
All membership applications must be completed online using the form below.
We encourage all registrations to be paid using the online process because this requires far less administration time than processing cheques. Also, online payments are clearly linked to your registration so there will be no lost payment information. Paypal administers the on-line payment system, so the ECPAC does not retain any credit card information at all. We no longer accept any other forms of payment for sessions.