To become a member of the Entrepreneurial Chartered Accountants of Calgary, you must be a Chartered Professional Accountant (or one of the legacy designations of Certified General Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant) in good standing. For clarification this is an extract from our bylaws regarding eligible members:
Any person being a designated member in good standing of the Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta or other legacy organizations recognized under Regulated Accounting Professions Act or successor legislations, may become a member upon payment of the fee.
We verify applicant standing with CPA Alberta before membership is approved.
MEMBERSHIP FEES - Discounted for 2019!
Membership is based on a calendar year and renews annually on January 1st.
- Individual Annual Membership:
- $75.00 per year plus GST (one CPA, non-transferable)
- Multi-CPA Firm Annual Membership:
- $125.00 (up to 2 members) per year plus GST (2 CPAs working in the same firm, non transferable)
- $175.00 (up to 3 members) per year plus GST (3 CPAs working in the same firm, non transferable)
- $225.00 (up to 4 members) per year plus GST (4 CPAs working in the same firm, non transferable)
- $275.00 (up to 5 members) per year plus GST (5 CPAs working in the same firm, non transferable)
- If your firm has more than 5 people who wish to join the ECPAC, please contact Richard @ 587-351-1745. We can make this happen!
Prorated membership is available, based on the month you join. If you join in the month of December your membership includes the following calendar year.
|Membership Level||Jan to Apr||May to Aug||Sep to Dec|
|Corporate (2 members)||$125.00||$83.33||$41.67|
|Corporate (3 members)||$175.00||$116.67||$58.33|
|Corporate (4 members)||$225.00||$150.00||$75.00|
|Corporate (5 members)||$275.00||$183.33||$91.67|
GUEST LUNCHEON ATTENDANCE
Only members can register for luncheons. However, we welcome non-members to participate in our luncheons as guests (limited to 3 luncheons per year). To register as a guest please contact any of our members to add you as a guest when registering. Alternatively please contact a member of the executive team who will happily organize your attendance as a guest.
All membership applications must be completed online using the form below.
We encourage all registrations to be paid using the online process because this requires far less administration time than processing cheques. Also, online payments are clearly linked to your registration so there will be no lost payment information. Paypal administers the on-line payment system, so our Society does not retain any credit card information at all. If the online payment is not possible for you, we will still accept payment by cheque by mail or in person.
If you're mailing the payment, please send it to the P.O. Box listed in Contact.